Having auto insurance is about more than providing proof that you have insurance in case of an accident. The proper auto insurance coverage provides protection for you if there’s an accident caused by another driver and in instances like hit-and-run, injuries resulting from accidents, and theft.
We provide Auto Insurance in 17 states with 5 locations on the Eastern Shore. Our insurance specialists work with you to find the combination of coverage and price that’s right for you.
The Insurance Market is your trusted choice for auto insurance, offering a variety of coverage and additional protection, including:
- Liability Coverage – eases financial worry due to property damage or injury if you are at fault in an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage – protection for non-collision accidents
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage – protection for you, your car and passengers if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Roadside Assistance – avoid being stranded with a package that provides extended towing, flat tire service and much more
- Towing – provides emergency assistance when you need it
- Rental Reimbursement – helps you get back on the road quickly after an accident
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – help in recovery for you and your passengers
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Medical Payments Coverage