COVID-19 Reference Documents
- Coronavirus Action Plan Construction
- EEOC Updates Employer Guidance on Coronavirus and the ADA
- Opening Up America Again Guidelines
- OSHA Coronavirus Guidance for Retail Workers
- OSHA Enforcement Priorities During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- OSHA Guidance on How to Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Risk Insights - Reopening a Business After the CoronavirusShutdown
- What to do if you're sick with COVID-19?
- COVID-19 And Your Workplace Checklist
- COVID-19, Flu, Cold or Allergies: Which Is It? Flowchart
- Creative Ways To Address The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Easing Employee Stress Surrounding The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Keep Surfaces Clean To Kill COVID-19
In an effort to reduce the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our team members and our clients, we at The Insurance Market are limiting all client meetings. We will not be accepting any walk in traffic. However, we will still provide superior customer service by way of telephone and email communications. Please call us at 302-875-7591 and we will direct you to the appropriate person that can handle your request immediately.
Thank you for your understanding!
To everyone out there who is going above and beyond- essential workers, first responders, medical professionals, and more. Thank you, we appreciate it!
Social Distancing At Work
Can't work from home? Here are some tips on how to effectively practice social distancing at work. Stay safe everyone!