The Insurance Market's Current Career Opportunities
Apply for the available positions below
Account Manager -Commercial Lines
The Insurance Market, a privately owned insurance brokerage that is committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and excellence is seeking a Customer Service Represenative – Commercial Lines. At The Insurance Market excellent service is our hallmark. We will develop and reward our dedicated and effective employees take pride in their work and this agency. We value a strong desire to continually improve, a cooperative spirit, and team performance.
- Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
- Process, review and transact all client renewals
- Attend policy renewal meetings with Producer and clients as needed
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines
- Resolve policy/account billing issues.
- Review all items to be processed, to insure items were received as ordered.
- Participate in courses for insurance/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Complete other duties as required
- Property and Casualty Insurance Broker's License (required for applying)
- 1+ years insurance, customer-service experience
- Experience and expertise in operating in electronic environment; excellent automation skills, Outlook, Word, Excel, document management software, carrier proprietary systems, and phone systems
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and self-direction